Eta Kappa Nu
Eta Kappa Nu is the honor society for Electrical and Computer Engineering. Eta Kappa Nu was founded in 1904 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and now has nearly 200 chapters. Eligibility depends mostly on scholarship, personal character, voluntary services, and distinguished accomplishments. For undergraduates, the most important qualification is scholarship during the first years in college.
The website is using a deployment paradigm called "Continuous Development," which essentially means that rather than focusing on very large deployments. Please keep an eye out for bugs, and hang with us while issues come about. Transitions always have issues, but we hope to minimize the difficulty as much as possible.
Added FunctionalityWith this new website a significant amount of functionality has been added.
- A Blog was added where Officers can make announcements
- Users tracking, which automatically updates the Officers list and (soon) the list of members in good standing
- Events tracking, including the ability for users to attend events, which is automatically reflected on their user page
Soon to be Added Functionality
- A Wiki module will be added to assist in the transfer of information between previous and new officers
- Automatic tracking of user standing
- Tracking of all initiation stats